Post a Job
To submit a new job posting or for posting instructions please log in to the website with your username/email address and password.
To submit a job posting:
1. Please create and save your job posting as a Word document and include:
- Job title
- Company name
- City, province
- Corporate overview (optional)
- Job description
- Requirements, skills/qualifications
- Contact information (optional: name of person who candidate may contact about this position)
- Company website address
- Application deadline
2. Download the job posting form and fill out the required fields (company name/payment options/contact information, etc.)
- Please allow up to two business days for the posting to be made active on the website
- Your posting will remain live for 30 days, unless you ask us to remove it sooner
- Note that taxes are based on the location of your office rather than the province where the job is located.
- For pricing information see the “Cost to Post a Job” section
- IFIC provides invoices for bundles but not for individual job postings.
To purchase a bundle, please email email@example.com